The following conditions are both of sale (including any resale or subsequent assignment) and conditions of attendance at the event. You agree to these terms and conditions by registering for and attending a CFC event or an event sold by CFC on behalf of a third party. If you choose not to be bound or fail to abide by the terms and conditions, your attendance at the event may be prohibited. If you are booking on behalf of other attendees you should direct them to these terms and conditions.
The promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) of Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Promoter”).
“Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the promotion in accordance with clause 6 of these terms.
“Winner” means the Entrant whose name is randomly drawn from all Eligible Entrants.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
7. To participate in the Promotion and be eligible to win, an Entrant must:
a. Be invited to complete the Black & White Hospitality Season 2017 Survey by the Promoter
b. Visit the survey page and complete the survey
c. Provide their details to go in the draw
8. The Prize Winner will be randomly drawn at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Melbourne, Victoria at 11.00am (AEDT) on Monday 16 October 2017. The Prize will be awarded to the first Eligible Entrant drawn. If the entry is invalid, the next valid entry drawn will win the prize.
The result of the Promotion is final. No
correspondence will be entered into.
LIMITS OF ENTRY
10. If an Entrant is the Winner, they must consent to and licence the recording and use of their name, character, voice, image and likeness by or on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of any promotional, marketing or publicity activities by the Promoter. Any such use by, or on behalf of, the Promoter may occur without acknowledgment, remuneration or compensation to the Winner.
11. Limit of one entry per person and may only register as an individual.
12. The Winner will receive a 2017 team signed Collingwood Guernsey. The total value of the prize is $110.
13. The Prize is provided by the Promoter.
14. The Prize does not include any travel, accommodation, food or beverages (unless expressly stated).
15. The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Any prize with a retail value is in Australian dollars and is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier correct at the time of printing. The Prize is subject to availability. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize or if the Prize is damaged or lost in transit. If for any reason, the Prize Winner cannot experience any component of the Prize as confirmed in writing, then that part of the Prize will be forfeited at the Promoter's discretion and the Promoter shall not be liable for any component forfeited.
16. The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the use of any Prize. The Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the use of the Prizes including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food or beverages or insurances.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER AND REDRAWS
17. The Winner will be notified on Monday 16 October at 12.00pm (AEDT) by the Promoter by phone. If a Winner does not respond within three months, another eligible entrant will be randomly drawn as the winner. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Prize in accordance with the terms of the original draw, in the event of a winner being unable to satisfy these terms or forfeiting their right to a Prize.
18. If there are any unclaimed prizes, a prize redraw will be conducted on Monday 15 January 2018 at 3.00pm (AEDT) at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn they will be contacted by phone.
19. The winner will be notified in writing and their name published at membership.collingwoodfc.com.au
20. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's negligence, in connection with this Promotion or the redemption or use of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize.
21. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves the Promoter’s control.
23. Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period or for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
24. The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion and Prizes is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
25. Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
26. Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.